Creating an account is currently limited to active school teachers, staff, and administrators from Florida public schools with a Single Sign On account issued by their district. In the near future, a subscription version of CPALMS will be available for everyone else.
Are you an active educator from a Florida public school?
Florida Public School Educators
Great news! For your convenience, CPALMS is integrated with your district's single sign on service. You can simply click on the login button below to get started with signing up for a CPALMS account. Below are the steps you will encounter during this process.
Account Setup Process
- Click on the login button and select your school district once you are on the FLDOE Single Sign On website.
- You will be redirected to your district's sign in page. Login using your district credentials.
- Once you are logged in, you will be redirected back to CPALMS. You might get prompted to create a new account or migrate an existing one. Select the option to create a new account unless you previously had a CPALMS account that you would like to connect.
- Complete the profile settings and you are good to go!
- For help, please click here to contact us.
Click here for frequently asked questions